Partner with Us
Eskolta supports schools in building new practices, systems, and learning environments through:
PD workshops and online materials
We introduce educators to information in the Eskolta Learning Center that cultivates high expectations for students who have been underserved by the system.
Facilitated school-based design
We facilitate user-centered, inquiry-driven collaborative professional development for school leaders and staff to transform their schools.
- Bronx Arena High School (NYC)
- New Directions Secondary School (NYC)
- Urban Dove Team II Charter School (NYC)
- Queens Satellite High School (NYC)
- Map Academy (Plymouth, PA)
We teach teacher leaders, school leaders, and district coaches to apply a research mindset and design approach to work with others.
- Eskolta Fellows
- New York City Department of Education:
- Office of Community Service
- Computer Science For All
- Office of Continuous Learning in the Division of Teaching and Learning
- College and Career Planning Team Leadership Fellows
- Office of Postsecondary Readiness Design Council
Facilitated networks of school improvement
We convene school leaders and teams across groups of schools to study and tackle similar challenges.
- Eskolta Network
- New York City Department of Education Multiple Pathways Institute
Research and dissemination
We develop, publish, and present studies on the underserved student population and use of continuous learning to improve schools.
- New York City Department of Education Office of Teacher Recruitment and Quality
- Tiger Foundation-funded study: “A Mixed Methods Approach to Studying the Previously Underserved Population in NYC”